RapHead

An Artist Promo Network of Talented Rap Addicts, Hip Hop Junkies, and MIC Fiends

I want to know more about what ur next level is...??!

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

AS DO I !
I like this concept ..
and hey .. I got PR skills AND Marketing Skills..
hmmm..
someone gettin ready to make it her goal to become most popular LOL ..

Our next level is hittin' the streets and increasing our traffic. Our goal is to #1 grow memberships. To that we have various marketing strategies in place that we will be publishing to our site and to all of our members. These marketing opportunities will range from online to right up in your face products such as mix tapes, dvd's, calenders, posters, contests, free give a ways and so on.

Right now we in the process of recruiting individuals whom can dedicate themselves to marketing and promo of the site on and offline. We are also putting together a membership benefits packet that every member will be able to take advantage of.

Bottome line our next level is to create a social network that operates like a fraternity/sorority for people trying to make a name for themselves. When you hear or see a RapHead.com member we want there to be a brother/sister hood amongst you and your fellow member. The only we that we are going to be able to get new artists and businessmen and woman exposure in this industry is if we create a band of members who are actively building together and supporting each others projects.

OUR NEXT LEVEL IS BECOMING THE BET OF ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT!!! OUR STREET TEAM IS THE BACKBONE OF OUR SITE!!!

Peace & Luv,
RapHead

Im the BOSS RAPHEAD!!! LOL. you already know i got that gift of promoting shit i already gave you a demonstration the other day remember , but we need more detailed and on point factors to help us to try to know what we are looking exactly to promote hunn, every situation has a point ans we need to know what the people from Raphead are offering so we can promote it exactly to know which extreme of a level to take it to, ya digg bay-beeeee!!!!!
The point is we want to increase memberships and traffic to the site. We have mixtapes, Flyers, Tag Stickers, Banners, etc. to help us do this. We need members out in the streets putting the word out to all those who don't know. We need members going to events and getting the scoop on how it went down. We have digicams we can send out to help you out if you need it. I know you got skillz so lets make it happen bey bey!!!

RSS

FACEBOOK

Members

JOIN IN 20SECS!

Latest Activity

billy jones bluez updated their profile
yesterday
Twan 100 posted a video

Thug Prophecy... feat (t.j & Rahman)

Provided to YouTube by CDBaby Thug Prophecy... feat (t.j & Rahman) · Jibril Serapis Bey Completion ℗ 2001 Genoise Davis/Jibril Released on: 2001-01-01 Auto-g...
Monday
T. Craig promoted T. Craig's blog post Taj The Elephant - Spotlight
Friday
Royal Heir Entertainment promoted Royal Heir Entertainment's blog post Secret Releases her Single "Show Me"
Thursday

NETWORKS

Click Here!For Songwriters looking to make it to the top of the music industry.

Disclaimer

RapHead.com does not claim the rights of any audio, video, or photos found on this site unless stated otherwise. The information in here is given as a public service, with no warranties or guarantees, neither expressed nor implied. Use the information at your own risk. Do not use this site as a means of legal recourse. The webmaster can not be held liable for anything found on or related to this site.

© 2020   Created by RapHead.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service