RapHead

An Artist Promo Network of Talented Rap Addicts, Hip Hop Junkies, and MIC Fiends

what would you really do to be with a sexy girl/guy?
how far would you take it?
is there a limit?
do looks matter?
would you kill 4 love?
just ask yourself would you trick off!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Views: 1170

Replies to This Discussion

IM A FIRM BELIEVER OF LIFE BEING WHAT YOU MAKE IT.SO IF A WOMAN STRIKES MY INTEREST AND I FEEL SHES THA ONE. IT STILL WILL HAVE TO BE MUTAUL ATTRACTION FOR ME TO GO HARD MY MOMS TOLD ME NEVER FOCUS ON BEAUTY FOR EVRYTHING THAT GLITTERZ GET PLAYED WITH FIRST. SO THAT LEADS TO THINK HOW MANY MAY HAVE PLAYED WITH HER YA DIGG!!!!!! TELL ME WHATS YA OPINION?
i would do anything 2 get wit a girl
if a girl luvz me and i luv her we will hav a good relationship 2gether
Attachments:
i dnt jus want a sexy girl i want a girl that will luv me 4 who i am
Attachments:
s up #1 u r beautygurll A year ago 2 years ago fo a gurll like u (such a bellisima) ... i could kill! cause i was just a babyboy n now imma grown ass mann n i know life... most of u r snitches cause u r lookin fo betta days (mean life style n all that) even when everythin is fione, u (ya'll beauties) don't know what loyalty is cause u about ur selfs ("im cute n ive deserved") ... imma emigrant ive moved from poland/e.u. to cotland/uk to find a betta life, i moved wit my x gurll (bein wit her, holdin hands, livin life etc.) n after 2 years i found out that she is cheatin on me n exactly same shit happens to most of my people (ive lost my babygurll after 5 years my best homie after 4 - n im not sayin that we r perfect)... im not syin that every gurll is like that, but fo example my mom she left me when i was just 6 (i was growin up wit my oldman) what was the reason (?) she was also beauty, she was an actress, she choose travelin (i know 1000 similar stories)... im trayin to say that nice gurlls r thinkin that world belongs to'em - but its not true... im not pimpin or actin hard on u, none of that cause ladies fo me comes first, luv ya'll but since my gurll, my mom n few others disappointed me ive realised that its bout soul n mind - thats most importent!!!! if gurll is hot thats superb probably one night stand n then... im an emotional person, of course im 24 n im mad bout gurlls (6th of april my b day ive spend like a 800 pounds just fo lapdance so...) but lookin fo somethin mo than fione ass so how i could kill fo that... u r beautiful n if its comin wit brain n feelings u r perfect (prodigy :) hahaha) n it means that we could kill fo u hahahaha smell me! 1
I would be myself and appoach her the right way,even if i tend to get shy all over i'll try
my best and for looks that doesn't really matter, but they do say not every pretty girl is
what they seem to be..lol..um?would i kill for love...i'm not sure if i would ever but it depends
if the person i love life is on the line, then maybe i guess. and would i trick off lol i dunno lol
no matta what she looked like i would still be myself it wouldn't matta if she super sexxy or a (rego) and yes theres a huge limit cause some super sexy ppl take advantage of the fact they looks get em all that attention.u should neva eva eva eva play yaself. and i hate to say it but in some cases looks matter a great deal i'm not being shallow but be real wit yaselves an keep it all the way gully. oh an as far as the killing thing goes i would smash a dude face in about my wife but that's it
hey whats up ma i dont know what i would do 4realz ma fo sho lol....................
im a very real person but not easy to get to yea lame dudes be hollerin but they jus wantin to get some an i wont have none of that if u aint tryin to be wit me or make a future wit me i dont got shit to offer u an i wont even speak to u.. im not about money or finer things i jus want a man who gonna be as real wit me as i am him.. i learned lyin gets u no where an cheatin causes to much heart ache.. so thats why im bisexual i got a girl thats always there for me no matter what she doin if i need her she right there now thats a down ass bitch! she love me an my 2 kids always there for me an would never betray me.. an this i know!! but same time i am tryin to find that one dude that can take my breath away an can grow wit me but yea im outta this convo now lol holla!
Attachments:
i dont know exactly wut i would do to b with a girl, but im down for some sacrifices, like quit smokin or i dont know that is if i love her. well dats the tricky stuff bout love, theres is a certain point that ounce u reach u forget about limit. u gotta stay focus cause u might end up doin some stupid stuff. off course looks matter i look good so i gotta have something good to go with me. if u have the diamond chain u gotta get the rest. i wont fall in love with a girl if she doesnt look good to me but if along the way she has an accident or something like dat that, i wont let her go cause of that, because i love her i should stick n hold her down. hell no i wouldnt kill 4 love. ounce u kill u cant stop. n i dont wanna become no killer becauseof no girl when i know dat she might leave me someday. life is precious aint no coming from death. so u should think bout dat. now i would kill to protect her its only normal. but n-ewayz love is not a jockin matter so i ratter not play with dat who knows i might fall in love sum day but until i do let me swing. peace
For me Love hurts. I tried it, loved it, then it bit me in the ass. So now Im very careful when i come to the game called love. Too many people use that word just to get what they want and dont understand the power it has.
I would be myself and approach her the right way. if she digs me cool if not oh well ill go to another chick and keep tryin until ill find the one im lookin for. cuz i aint really picky as long she a cutie with a booty is all good. as for kill 4 love.... nope not gonna happen.

RSS

FACEBOOK

Members

JOIN IN 20SECS!

NETWORKS

Disclaimer

RapHead.com does not claim the rights of any audio, video, or photos found on this site unless stated otherwise. The information in here is given as a public service, with no warranties or guarantees, neither expressed nor implied. Use the information at your own risk. Do not use this site as a means of legal recourse. The webmaster can not be held liable for anything found on or related to this site.

© 2017   Created by RapHead.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter