Over my years in the PR business, I have worked with just about every tool/platform available to artists and industry professionals. Below I have provided a list of what I consider to be the 5 must have's for every serious independent artist.
1. Indie On The Move - Link Comprehensive database of music venues, tour booking contacts, and independent band information for musicians and industry professionals
2. Artist Share - Link Launched in 2003 as the Internet's first fan-funding (referred to today as "crowdfunding") platform for creative artists
3. Next Big Sound - Link Next Big Sound provides a dashboard, charts, and reports to monitor popularity, activity, and metrics for musicians, albums, authors and books across social media, sales and events.
4. Symphonic Social - Link Grow a loyal fan base. Find the exact social music lovers to follow and unfollow with an advanced social fan curation system. Easily see how likely fans are to follow you back, how engaged they are with other artists and how influential they are within your genre.
5. Feature FM - Link Feature.fm is a native song advertising network through which artists can promote their songs inside music streaming services
Learn how to create scores for tv shows and make Millions!!!!!!!Click Here!
Click Here!For Songwriters looking to make it to the top of the music industry.
RapHead.com does not claim the rights of any audio, video, or photos found on this site unless stated otherwise. The information in here is given as a public service, with no warranties or guarantees, neither expressed nor implied. Use the information at your own risk. Do not use this site as a means of legal recourse. The webmaster can not be held liable for anything found on or related to this site.