1. Where are you from? Have your surroundings shaped you in a creative sense, and in what way(s)?
I’m from Clifton Park, Ny. Yes My surrounding have done a lot. In my past I have been through alot, such as bullies,heartbreak, etc. I eventually started using those to influence my music. And honestly it’s helped a lot. If it wasn’t for music. I would not be here today.
2. What did you start doing first, producing or rapping? How did you get started?
I started Rapping first. When i was 15 i just saw My brother, A.K.A MISFiT NAiON, Makin music. I wanted to start to try it. At the time he wasn’t recording yet, So i wanted to try it. So I started thinking “Damn.. How would I even start?” I took My notebook And just looked for beats and started writing. Then made a youtube channel that was for my freestyles and some writtens. That page does still exist but I did delete all those video’s.
3. What was your introduction to the underground scene?
As i said before. I started when I was 15. As I did the channel I started thinking I could do better. Started thinking I should do a different soundcloud. So I did. And that’s where “Ziggy D” came along.
4. Who have you collabed with? Who would you like to collab with?
I’ve collabed with a lot of artists including Genetics, MISFiT NATiON. I would collaborate with anyone with a talent and a dream to make it with music.
5. Do you have anyone that you consider your mentor? How has their help or advice shaped you?
To be honest. Not really. I just used my surroundings. To make me learn and watch as ideas came to me. I Like to live in the moment.
6. What is one experience in life that, without it, you wouldn’t be the artist you are today?
A Lot of it involves people. If i haven’t been through any pain or heart break. I would never have been here. But one would be bullies. That influenced me to push myself more. They thought they were hurting me. But in reality. Every bit of pain anyone caused. Ended up in my music or impacting it in some way.
7. Tell me about the first song you ever made. Was it a success or a failure in your opinion?
The first song I've made I look back at and laugh at. But It did make me learn. Every song I look at and think. How can I do better? What can i do to Make my music pop more? And i worked on my image more and more.
8. What do you hope to accomplish this year?
I hope to grow a better foundation. A better Fan base. And just have fun with it.
Click Here!For Songwriters looking to make it to the top of the music industry.
RapHead.com does not claim the rights of any audio, video, or photos found on this site unless stated otherwise. The information in here is given as a public service, with no warranties or guarantees, neither expressed nor implied. Use the information at your own risk. Do not use this site as a means of legal recourse. The webmaster can not be held liable for anything found on or related to this site.