Dee Davis (Pittsburgh, PA)
is a promoter in the outskirts of Pittsburgh. Although he was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA he has managed to hold down Beaver County. This county is home to hundreds of hungry artists, club owners, and fans of Hip Hop Music & Culture. Dee started his brand Honor Loyalty Respect because it is based off his core beliefs in life and business. Dee has hosted events in the Shadow Lounge of Pittsburgh, Artists Mixtapes, and Showcase Parties. His most recent accomplishment has been landing arguably the BIGGEST nightclub in West Virginia. Dee plans to use his HLR brand to introduce his roster of artists and club owners to RapHead and its affiliates. His motivation and hunger for success has landed him a key role in helping facilitate the consistent growth and brand of RapHead.com! Make sure you stay on the lookout for Dee and his HLR Brand because he plans to make his presence felt in towns like Ambridge, East Liverpool, Steubenville, Chester, Youngstown, Beaver Falls, Rochester, and more!!! Please take some time and welcome Dee to RapHead as he continues his rise to the top of the entertainment biz!
Jay (Passaic, NJ)
Jay has operated his recording company 1 Mic Music and has been successful in the area of Passaic, NJ. His primary focuses are artist development and booking. His goal is to help artists reach their full potential in the tri-state area of New Jersey, Mass, and NY. He aims to connect them to new fans who love their music. Furnished with state of the art studio equipment, One Mic Studios is a company that is known for one of the most dedicated and talented staffs in the business. Jay remains focused on finding talent and breaking them into new markets by sending them to shows in and outside of his tri-state area. He remains dedicated to getting his current roster exposed to all of the RapHead Opportunities so that they are able to continue to expand their brands and showmanship. Please take some time out and welcome Jay to the RapHead familia!!!
RapHead welcomes its new partners as Promoters/Agents. These are members, who also work on shopping product and building relationships with club owners, A&R's, and DJ's to ensure our artists are getting the proper exposure. Some may call them booking agents, talent agents, or music agents. Simply put they are the people who make things happen for our clients/members.
A good RapHead Agent with well placed connections can make all the difference in getting artists music in front of the right audience and increasing their profile. The role of our music agent may differ depending on the package level of the client we are working with. The basic tasks involved in the job may also differ whether shopping material for indie artist, producer, model, or record label. Some of the basic tasks performed by RapHead Agents/Promoters are:
• Contact venues to pitch clients and agree on performance dates, rates, and amendments
• Arrange contracts regarding pay, riders, guest lists, and equipment.
• Arrange listening meetings with prospective buyers that are currently looking for material
• Distribute tagged music via internet, CD, and video to increase brand and fanbase
• Negotiate the sale of music to potential buyers to ensure client is getting maximum return
• Actively promote client online via third party networks like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, NING, etc.
• Provide constructive feedback for product improvement or enhancements to music and/or video
• Build client connections within RapHead Community as well as outside affiliates
• Conduct Marketing campaigns using interviews, photo shoots, viral videos and means of mass promo
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @RapHead
For more details call 1-855-RAPHEAD