RapHead

An Artist Promo Network of Talented Rap Addicts, Hip Hop Junkies, and MIC Fiends

I'M WORKING ON A COMPLILATION CD AND I NEED SOME MC'S

CONTACT ME.....www.myspace.com/shadecobainofrotundamuzic
www.myspace.com/rhymecal

Views: 102

Replies to This Discussion

COME SEE ME CUZ
yo i got mad mcs including myself that would love to put in that work as long as ur doin sumthin pos wit it hit me up sumtime im on 50 myspace and reverb nation facebookand here now, lets get it in
I'm always willing to work. Listen to my music tell me what yo think.
Let me know if there is a manger I can communicate with.
u can talk directly 2 me cuz last time there wer 2 many chef's in the kitchen now i am running this shit 724-699-3001 hit me up XAVIER D.X.T.

RSS

FACEBOOK

Members

JOIN IN 20SECS!

Latest Activity

HypeMans Promotion shared their blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
Jay Osbourne posted a video

Killa Tee - Kill Em' / Yellow Tape (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

"Killa Tee" Returns on the scene for her solo career for her highly anticipated New Singles “ Kill Em' / Yellow Tape “ (2 in 1 Video)Video Shot & Directed b...
yesterday
DJ EMJAY promoted DJ EMJAY's blog post Cops Are Captured by a Woman Putting a GPS tracker on a car and then removing it—the cops then demand it be returned.
Apr 28
HipHop2BHeard posted a video

Chris Scholar - You're Mine Still (Yung Bleu, Drake) Remix

Chris Scholar - You're Not Mine Still (Remix) [feat. Yung Bleu & Drake]Follow & Subscribe Here:Twitter: https://twitter.com/scholaruknowInstagram: https://w...
Apr 24

NETWORKS

Click Here!For Songwriters looking to make it to the top of the music industry.

Disclaimer

RapHead.com does not claim the rights of any audio, video, or photos found on this site unless stated otherwise. The information in here is given as a public service, with no warranties or guarantees, neither expressed nor implied. Use the information at your own risk. Do not use this site as a means of legal recourse. The webmaster can not be held liable for anything found on or related to this site.

© 2021   Created by RapHead.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service